Morgan

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Yes, it's finally happened. I have updated my web blog so hopefully you guys that have wanting to see some pictures are satisfied. It's not too exciting but I'm going to put a few more pictures up because my computer at work is pretty nice and on my down time I can play around with the web blog a little more.

Winter semester ended about 3 weeks ago and I did pretty well in all my classes. Now I'm working full time at the library again and also taking one class on-line so I'm staying pretty busy. The weather in Utah has been surprisingly wet and deterred some of my plans of doing some hikes and going rock climbing with a friend. The wetness doesn't look like it has any plans of stopping anytime soon!!

This weekend I'm going to try and get down to Jared's and see the new baby. I haven't told Jared this yet so if you're reading this I hope that's OK with you!

I'm planning on driving back to KS the first week of June and spending some time at home before heading out to D.C.

Anyways, that's the update on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home