Morgan

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Week b/f School

Coming back to Utah a week early was definately a good thing. I was able to work some, snowboard a couple times, play a lot of basketball, and watch even more football (bowl games). Dave and Jessica both have season passes to Sundance so I took them up one day to see how thier skills were. It had been a while since I'd been so I wasn't quick to impress anyone. Jessica holds her own pretty good and by the end of the day she was crusing pretty good down the mountain. Dave's a little more adventurous than us (or he's just crazy, we don't know) and does every jump in sight. Nonetheless, I think a good time was had by all.

2 Comments:

  • From the looks of the pictures, I think he's crazy.

    By Blogger Mike & Nicole, at 9:38 PM  

  • check out that sexy kid in the air he is sooo good!!

    hehe

    -Dave-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home